Our Fiscal Sponsorship Program allows camps, mutant vehicles, and other burner projects to collect tax-deductible donations without administrative burden of running their own 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
How Does It Work?
- We develop a project together with you for Burner Network to sponsor. This project has a written description of key milestones, a budget, and the like.
- You’ll then be able to go out and raise money for your project that will be tax-deductible for your donors.
- We’ll handle the accounting and paperwork, as well as collecting your donations and keeping them set aside in a fund for your project.
- As you spend money for your project, you’ll submit receipts to us that will be reimbursed from the fund for your project.
- For these services, we will charge you a fee of 5% of each dollar received from donors into your fund. We use these fees to cover credit card processing fees, with any leftover amounts going to help support our Camp Honoraria Program.
If you’d like to explore a potential fiscal sponsorship relationship with us, please contact us to set up an appointment to discuss further.